Saturday 28 January 2012

Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes

I tried out a new cupcake recipe last weekend. I have been coming across this recipe for so many times but thought that it was a bit cumbersome to do. However, since it was a long Chinese New Year weekend and I have the mental support (thanks, An!), I decided to try out the Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes recipe.

It was a bit time consuming, but the end result was very satisfying. The cupcakes were moist and combined with the filling and frosting, it was just yummy. I could still remember the taste of the caramel and dark chocolate frosting everytime I see the cupcakes' photos. The caramel tasted so much like Werther's Original Caramel candies...yum yum :)

Cupcakes with the caramel filling

Dark chocolate frosting was settled on top of the cupcakes to cover the caramel filling



No comments:

Post a Comment