Sunday 7 August 2016

Madagascar Vanilla Beans for sale!

Salam!

It's been a while; I hope you are all in the best of health.

I have been busy with work and baking as well. Although I have not been updating the photos of my latest cakes here, I do showcase them on Instagram under the account simplydelicious_cc.

Madagascar Vanilla Beans Grade A. Moist and plump, these aromatic vanilla beans are a must have in every avid baker's kitchen! Once you go vanilla beans/extract, you can never turn back to using synthetic vanilla essence

Recently I have purchased a few packs of vanilla beans from Madagascar and I am offering a few smaller packs for sale. Further details are as follows:

Madagascar Vanilla Beans
Grade A
10 pieces per pack (foil and bubble wrapped)
RM 70.00 per pack*
Available for self pick up or delivery via Poslaju; charges as follows:
  • RM 7.00 for Semenanjung Malaysia
  • - RM 11.00 for Sabah & Sarawak
*Payment will be requested before the vanilla beans are shipped.

For those interested to purchase them, please drop me an email at simplydeliciouscc@gmail.com or Whatsapp me at 0129893200.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Vanilla Bean Kings is the best place to buy premium Madagascar gourmet vanilla beans. Where to buy Madagascar vanilla beans We offer a variety of differentgrades and liquid extracts to choose from for all industries.

    Visit Here - https://vanillabeankings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete