Monday 14 November 2011

First ever cupcakes

My brother's girlfriend is crazy over anything loaded with cheese and on a day before their ritual Saturday date, my brother asked me whether I could make for GF dearest some Blueberry Cheese Tarts. I love them tarts but one thing I hate is to shape up the pastry shell because the dough is quite crumbly and the tray that I have is too small. 


So, cunningly I suggested something else; Blueberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes and exercising my manipulative elder sister's skills, I got him to agree to my suggestion. Easy peasy... ;)


I burned the midnight oil that night and these were the outcome...


Ready...set...go!! Off you into the oven!
Turned out more browned than I had hoped. Thanks to Clive Barker's 'The Thief of Always'...such a mesmerizing read
Took a test of one. Yummy but yummier still had it not been too brown
Tadaa! Ready for delivery to a deserving Pujah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment