Sunday 13 November 2011

Hello world wide web... :)

Finally, after 2 weeks of contemplating, here is my first posting :) This blog is intended for me to showcase my baking goods and making a side business out of it, but as I had just dabbled into this business barely 2 months ago, there might not be much to see. But so far business has been picking up and I am thankful for it :)

I love baking for my family and friends. It gives me great pleasure to discover new recipes that are tasty and relatively easy to make, but what I love most is when my baked goods are well appreciated.

Attached are photos of my main product, Carrot Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting (10"x10", RM 60.00). The cake is moist, lightly scented with cinnamon and great for an evening tea or just for any occasion.

I accept orders, just as long as you are willing to pick it up from Putrajaya. Feel free to contact me for more information :)

The finished product, Carrot Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese frosting.
The cake, pre-frosting.
Close up of the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment