Saturday 17 November 2012

Carrot Walnut Cake for Bhavhaani's 14th Birthday

My colleague, Shyamini was kind enough to order from me this Carrot Walnut Cake for her daughter's 14th birthday celebration. Just like most teens her age, Bhavhaani's a fan of the band One Direction. I have never really paid attention of their looks, but making this cake made me realize that indeed these teens have a valid reason to crush on these boys :)

I was really happy get the image, which was printed on icing sugar sheet, as I think these boys looked best in it.

Happy Birthday, Bhavhaani! :)


Carrot Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting; decorated with Bhavhaani's favourite boyband & the current  tween's  craze, One Direction (icing sugar sheet)

Bhavhaani is also a fan of the Union Jack; notice the colours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment