Saturday 17 November 2012

Vanilla Seeds overloaded!

My family & I celebrated my mother's birthday recently & it was a really simply affair for us, just the way we like to celebrate any of our family member's birthday.

We went for dinner outside & for dessert, I made this new Vanilla Seeds Cupcake and it was really good! I put the seeds of one vanilla bean in the cupcake batter and another in the liquid glaze, so you could see specks of vanilla seeds in the cupcake and also in the glaze.

The glaze was a bit sweet but it reminded me of Krispy Kreme's original glazed doughnuts which I really loved. Tiny specks of vanilla seeds in the glaze looks cute, but people who do not know what it really is may think that the dust had settled in the glaze :)

Happy Birthday, Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment