Thursday 29 November 2012

Rainbow Cake for Baby Feroz's 1st Birthday

When my old friend, Fareeza, requested for me to make the cake for her son's first birthday, I was taken aback. The last I saw Fareeza was when she was heavily pregnant with her son, and all of a sudden her handsome baby boy had already turned 1. Time had really fly!

Although it was little Feroz's birthday, Fareeza or Peeja for short, had thought of her two nieces, so she had ordered a Rainbow Cake with their favourite filling, Chocolate Peanut Butter. 

The cake had turned out ok, but I was worried that the Chocolate Peanut Butter filling would turned oily and soggy after some time. Later I sought Peeja's feedback and indeed the filling had made the cake soggy, but she said all the same the cake was good. It was very kind of Peeja :) But next time around I would make it into Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse filling so that it would stay fluffy and nice.

Thanks Peej & happy birthday, baby Feroz :)

Rainbow Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter filling and Italian Meringue Buttercream frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment