Thursday 29 November 2012

Rainbow Cake & Red Velvet Cupcakes for Zul

I was specifically told to make them perfect or else...such intense pressure was put on me while I was preparing the cake and cupcakes by my friend, Zul who had placed the order. But then again I can understand him as he wants it to be the best for his mother. Not sure if I had lived up to his expectation but I had done my best and hoped that his family had enjoyed it.

I was happy with the outcome; the decoration was simple but it was neat. Zul had wanted the colour on the Rainbow Cake to be orange because it is his favourite colour. I can wildly guessed that he had rooted for the Netherlands in the last the World Cup :)

Happy birthday, Aunty Jamaliah & may you be blessed always. And thank you Zul for putting your trust on me :)

Red Velvet Cupcakes. I had tinted the cream cheese frosting with red colouring and I liked the marbled effect

Rainbow Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment